[pct-l] re Seattle to Snoqualmie Pass

Kenneth Schwarz ksksksks at cox.net
Sun Aug 6 18:35:08 CDT 2006

Two weeks ago I booked the SEATAC shuttle to Cle Elum. This is on their route to Yakima airport and is the first stop after they pass Snoqualmie Pass. The driver was happy to let me off at Snoqualmie Pass (right at the Summit Inn door, where they give PCT hiker rates). I believe the shuttle runs three times a day, but check the schedule. They are not supposed to stop other places, but tell the driver that it's right on the route at Exit 52. Check on the proce. I think it was under $40.