[pct-l] Cliff Sign

Wayne Kraft wayneskraft at comcast.net
Sun Aug 6 13:14:48 CDT 2006

There's actually quite a bit of material about this on the net, but
you'll have a problem finding it if you start with KGW news story
because they've badly misspelled the plaintiff's surname, which is
Mersereau, not Mersersau or Miserablesow or whatever KGW says it
is.   That name, Jerry Mersereau, sounds familiar to me and I'm not
sure why.   If he I ever figure out why, there may be yet more
merriment.

Wayne Kraft

On Aug 5, 2006, at 4:40 PM, Sharon wrote:

> Good afternoon, Tortoise,
>
> Here is the link to the story:
>
> http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/
> kgw_080406_news_camping_lawsuit.cb868d.html
>
> Steel-Eye

>>> 2)  There is little or no moon at this time.
>>> 3)  He walks about at night without a flashlight.
>>> 4)  He steps off a cliff, because,